Help getting back to work
A key focus of any organisation will be corporate wellness, the mental health and wellbeing of its employees. Provide the right support to reduce employee anxiety of returning to work after absence.
Return, Restore and Flourish
Help your employees to develop resilience to bounce back after absence from work. Give your employees help getting back to work with a solid wellbeing plan in place.
Your plan will include:
- Communication on return and phased returns
- Foreseeing and addressing any concerns
- Tools to successfully manage well-being
- Support with stress relief and actionable interventions
- Meditation and Mindfulness sessions
External unbiased support is invaluable in giving the freedom to express any worries or concerns without fear of retribution or being judged. Openness and honesty in an unbiased non-judgemental environment resolves issues and avoids further stress and absence.
Costs of absenteeism
- Decreased efficiency and productivity
- Increased workload for existing employees resulting in further stress
- Time and costs of training new staff
Costs of a non-supported return to work
- Further decline in mental health
- Negative beliefs about ability to cope
- Shame and guilt
Prevent further stress and absenteeism
Detecting the warning signs of stress and depression is crucial in avoiding further absenteeism. Create a cohesive and supportive workforce with your Success Plan
- Education on stress indicators
- Maintaining a healthy mind-set
- Being alert to signs of not coping
- Effective coping strategies
- Encouraging a healthy work/life balance
Don’t wait until it’s too late.
Effective Solutions to pave a smooth and healthy return to work
The impact of absenteeism is extremely disruptive and costly. Not only on the effectiveness of your organisation but on the effects of others bearing extra responsibilities. Workplace stress can easily spiral out of control as others feel overwhelmed and unsupported.
Confidentiality and privacy
Those returning to work often feel a sense of failure. Not everyone will want to talk to their manager or HR Department. It is common to feel dread about returning to work and a fear of being judged by others. This is often accompanied by feelings of guilt and social anxiety. All too often I have seen this spiral out of control leading to long term absence from the workplace.
1:1 support both face to face and online to ease anxiety and make the return to work a successful one for everyone. Group support for those who have made the successful return. Group workshops to educate on stress indicators and interventions.
How I help you achieve your results
Receive help getting back to work and:
- Dissociate blockages from the mind using a range of techniques including mindset coaching and clinical hypnotherapy.
- Reprogramme your mind and remove barriers so you can achieve your goals
- Seal the newfound belief in your mind so that you can continue to achieve and be the best you can be.
As a leading therapist in the UK with a proven track record in achieving results, I design a bespoke programme to suit your company’s individual needs. An experienced and established therapist, I use a combination of beliefs work, psychotherapy, mind training and neuro linguistic programming to help you achieve your goals and success.
Workshops and 1:1 support can take place at your workplace, online or at my private secluded practice
Involved in supporting organisations and individual wellbeing for over 20 years, I have seen the detrimental impact and immense cost of mental health not being supported in the workplace. Passionate about wellbeing and mental happiness, my unique style of explaining and educating gives invaluable tools for success and growth.
“The sessions were really enjoyable and I’ve changed my thought process completely within a matter of weeks. I have much more confidence, can walk into a pub or swimming pool without getting anxious and I can drive anywhere without fear of failure. I can’t believe how easy it has been. Claire has been a great teacher. Thank you
Now that I know and understand how my mind works I feel more confident and more in control. No-one’s ever shown me that before”