Eliminate the physical and emotional symptoms of burnout and create a Success Mindset.
Burnout is described in the Harvard Business Review as being ‘Trapped in a kind of psychological quicksand’, a definition many of my corporate clients can identify with.
Executive burnout or leadership burnout is where excessive stress leads to exhaustion and an inability to cope. Everyday tasks seem insurmountable, the negative effects of which can quickly filter down through the entire organisation, leading to disastrous consequences.
Stress levels rocketing in leadership positions and high numbers of resignations are severely detrimental, with some companies unable to recover adequately.
Costs of Executive Burnout
Anxiety is a normal human emotion, however if not managed it can become overwhelming resulting in an inability to function well.
Top managers and executives I have worked with describe a feeling of being besieged by the world; a daily slog, as if more and more demands are being placed on top of existing ones. If not managed effectively, it can seem like facing a quagmire of stress each and every day. Both work and home life suffer, the consequences of which result in some, if not all, of the following
- Helplessness & hopelessness
- Mental & physical exhaustion
- Self criticism & feelings of failure
- Negativity & inner conflict
- Feelings of failure, denial and shame
Not to mention the massive costs and inconvenience of staff leaving roles due to burnout. A common reaction is to seek alternative employment in companies where value is placed on the happiness and health of employees.
Act now! Don’t wait until it’s too late
Call me for solutions to
- Recognise, manage and conquer stress
- Foster a happy healthy workforce who feel recognised and valued
- Improve retention, saving costs on retraining
- Increase performance, morale and wellbeing of your employees
- Manage stress effectively
Living with constant stress and negativity whilst brooding about the past severely impacts mental health, well-being and success.
Using successful and proven interventions, my work involves challenging any limiting beliefs and thought processes. By removing unhealthy thought patterns and blockages to success, interventions are put in place to thwart old ways of thinking and behaving. Social anxiety lessens whilst we build soaring self esteem and a winner’s mindset.
One-on-one Executive Coaching for CEO’s and Leaders
- Create a growth mindset from the top and reap the benefits throughout the company
- Generate change from the inside out
- A safe dedicated and authentic space
Claire is renowned for getting results, for her dedicated attention, honesty and transparency – all undertaken with warmth, empathy and professionalism.
How I help you achieve your results
Mental health first aid benefits:
- Dissociate blockages from the mind using a range of techniques including mindset coaching and clinical hypnotherapy.
- Help you reprogramme your mind and remove barriers so you can achieve your goal
- Seal the newfound belief in your mind so that you can continue to achieve and be the best you can be.
As a leading therapist in the UK with a proven track record in achieving results, I design a bespoke programme to suit your company’s individual needs. An experienced and established therapist, I use a combination of beliefs work, psychotherapy, mind training and neuro linguistic programming to help you achieve your goals and success.
Workshops and 1:1 support can take place at your workplace, online or at my private secluded practice
Involved in supporting organisations and individual wellbeing for over 20 years, I have seen the detrimental impact and immense cost of mental health not being supported in the workplace. Passionate about wellbeing and mental happiness, my unique style of explaining and educating gives invaluable tools for success and growth.
“Amazing results. My panic attacks had taken over my life and I was suffering with ‘executive burnout’. Claire is supportive and kind yet straight talking and to the point. Both my career and my home life have benefited enormously.”