Mental Health First Aid in the Workplace
What are you doing within your organisation to support employee mental health and well-being?
Having Mental Health First Aid strategies in place is vital for the growth of your business. Grow your business and support your employees to thrive, knowing that you are doing so in a psychologically effective way.
Workshops designed for HR Managers, business owners and company managers.
1:1 support and training. In-house, online or at Claire’s private practice.
The costs of mental ill health to your organisation
Without a clear strategy, employee ill health can go unnoticed. Often the impact of this is realised too late when the damage has been done. What is the cost to you?
- Efficiency decreases and productivity drops
- Prevention of company growth and progression
- Failures and mistakes leading to costly errors
- Employees feel isolated and ashamed with no one to talk to
- Mistakes get covered up and the business structure weakens and deteriorates
- Absenteeism and long term sickness (see CREATE LINK TO SUCCESSFUL RET TO WORK)
All of these underlying issues lead to detrimental effects for you, your employees and your company.
Don’t wait until it’s too late –
Mental health aiders at work
Support you, your employees and protect the future growth of your company now with a bespoke mental health first aid program.
All too often, seeking support is left too late resulting in high turnover of staff and days of productivity lost due to absenteeism and training new staff.
Contact me for effective interventions with:
- Mental Health Training
- Mental health first aid in the workplace
- Well-being strategies
- Warning signs of stress and winning interventions
- Best practise guidelines
- Education and tools to support mental health
- 1:1 Support for employees
Create a clear mental health strategy
Be attentive to the effects and warning signs of stress and depression in your workplace.
Signs that someone is not coping include:
- Reluctance to participate in meetings
- Passing up on or not putting themselves forward for promotions
- Avoiding communicating and office social gatherings
- Symptoms of imposter syndrome
- Absenteeism and regular sickness
It is crucial to be alert and put immediate effective support in place to secure your employee wellbeing and the successful progress of your organisation.
How I help you achieve your results
Mental health first aid benefits:
- Dissociate blockages from the mind using a range of techniques including mindset coaching and clinical hypnotherapy.
- Help you reprogramme your mind and remove barriers so you can achieve your goal
- Seal the newfound belief in your mind so that you can continue to achieve and be the best you can be.
As a leading therapist in the UK with a proven track record in achieving results, I design a bespoke programme to suit your company’s individual needs. An experienced and established therapist, I use a combination of beliefs work, psychotherapy, mind training and neuro linguistic programming to help you achieve your goals and success.
Workshops and 1:1 support can take place at your workplace, online or at my private secluded practice
Involved in supporting organisations and individual wellbeing for over 20 years, I have seen the detrimental impact and immense cost of mental health not being supported in the workplace. Passionate about wellbeing and mental happiness, my unique style of explaining and educating gives invaluable tools for success and growth.
“The sessions were really enjoyable and I’ve changed my thought process completely within a matter of weeks. I have much more confidence, can walk into a pub or swimming pool without getting anxious and I can drive anywhere without fear of failure. I can’t believe how easy it has been. Claire has been a great teacher. Thank you
Now that I know and understand how my mind works I feel more confident and more in control. No-one’s ever shown me that before”