Create a wellbeing culture with your own Company Wellness Programme
Work related stress and anxiety affects everyone in different ways. Some will experience difficulty concentrating or experience lack of motivation. Some employees will feel overwhelmed, anxious and depressed not knowing where to turn to. Others may develop learned helplessness and give up, leading to an inability to cope and/or absenteeism.
Hypnotherapy for anxiety and stress along with mindset training has been proven to give great results and change peoples lives! Read what people say for success stories and testimonials.
Costs of anxiety and stress on your company
If you recognise the following, you have found the right person to help you
- Demotivated Staff
- Costly mistakes and oversights
- A stressed and ineffective workforce
- Projects left uncompleted
- Employee uncertainty of role’s value to organisation
- A tired, despondent and unproductive staff
- Subdued and depressed staff
- High levels of absenteeism
- Staff inability to perform productively
Impact of anxiety and stress in the workplace
For the sufferer it’s the feeling of waiting to be found out and the ensuing stress is profound –
- Playing safe, not going for promotions or avoiding speaking up
- Believing that someone will discover it’s all an act and they didn’t deserve the role/recognition/promotion.
- Thinking that their success is down to an external force such as luck or accident rather than acknowledging the significant part they played in their achievements.
- Judging themselves to be a version of themselves that does not seem authentic
- Developing social anxiety, low self esteem and feelings of unworthiness
This leads to ineffective communication, impeding the growth of the individual and in turn negatively impacting the successful growth of the company.
Low self-esteem is a feeling of low self-value and worth which inhibits growth and ideas. Projects can be hampered and productivity reduced.
As despondency and learned helplessness set in, action plans and goals seem unachievable. Low self esteem contributes to an inability to validate areas of success in tasks and the belief that any previous success has not been earned or deserved. All of this furthers an individual’s external locus of control (the belief to which they believe they can affect change, their mind-set and their environment).
Persistent feelings of failure and shame inhibit the ability to identify or act on areas where external help is needed. Costly mistakes ensue.
Companies rely on a fast thinking, forward thinking energetic staff. Give your staff the tools to foster a soaring self-esteem and a belief in their ability to create positive change.
Managing Motivation & Working from Home
The working world is changing. The isolation of lockdown and Covid restrictions has meant more people are working from home.
Whilst initially this may have seemed exciting, the isolation can negatively impact mental health and wellbeing.
The importance of connecting with others and social interactions at work can often be undervalued. As human beings we want to feel connected and valued as part of a team. A day which would normally start with a team meeting or even a catch up on personal lives is replaced with the lonely realisation – it’s just me.
- The effort of motivating for the day ahead can seem overwhelming.
- Loneliness and learned helplessness can quickly set in.
- Managing time and prioritising tasks causes high levels of stress for those used to team working.
- Lack of social interactions, support and validation from other team members can leave people feeling remote and lonely.
- Feelings of isolation can lead to people not reaching out to others for advice on tasks.
- The ensuing social anxiety can leave people feeling anxious and shameful about not coping. This is often accompanied by feelings of failure that they are not managing their work or their feelings
Benefits of a Company Coach
Coaching creates positive and empowering change for a winning, healthy mindset. Continuity of care creates a strong sense of belonging.
Develop a company mindset of accountability and self awareness and reap the benefits of a motivated staff with a focus on positive outcomes
- A focus on instant stress reducing techniques
- Self Esteem building to acknowledge successes achieved and focus on future success
- Recognition that asking for help is a positive for the organisation rather than a sign of failure.
- Social anxiety awareness and tools to overcome
- Focus on desirable consequences
- Development of an internal locus of control
- Empowerment & skills to enable measurable healthy outcomes
Hypnosis for anxiety and stress programmes
Bespoke hypnosis for anxiety and stress programmes to include both group and 1:1 support
Options of both face to face and online, in house or at a private therapy setting
On-going mind maintenance to with actionable techniques to manage stress and keep anxiety at bay.
How I help you achieve your results
Hypnotherapy for anxiety and stress can:
- Dissociate blockages from the mind using a range of techniques including mindset coaching and clinical hypnotherapy.
- Help you reprogramme your mind and remove barriers so you can achieve your goal
- Seal the newfound belief in your mind so that you can continue to achieve and be the best you can be.
As a leading therapist in the UK with a proven track record in achieving results, I design a bespoke hypnosis for stress and anxiety programme to suit your company’s individual needs. An experienced and established therapist, I use a combination of beliefs work, psychotherapy, mind training and neuro linguistic programming to help you achieve your goals and success.
Workshops and 1:1 support can take place at your workplace, online or at my private secluded practice
Involved in supporting organisations and individual wellbeing for over 20 years, I have seen the detrimental impact and immense cost of mental health not being supported in the workplace. Passionate about wellbeing and mental happiness, my unique style of explaining and educating gives invaluable tools for success and growth.
“The sessions were really enjoyable and I’ve changed my thought process completely within a matter of weeks. I have much more confidence, can walk into a pub or swimming pool without getting anxious and I can drive anywhere without fear of failure. I can’t believe how easy it has been. Claire has been a great teacher. Thank you
Now that I know and understand how my mind works I feel more confident and more in control. No-one’s ever shown me that before”